ADSM-L

DB2 on NT

2000-04-10 19:16:52
Subject: DB2 on NT
From: Brenda Collins <brenda.collins.h64a AT STATEFARM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 18:16:52 -0500
Hi!

I have loaded TSM 3.7 on a NT 4.0 system and need to get the api to work with
DB2 v5.2.  I have set the environmental variables but still continue to get the
following error message when I try to issue the backup command:

SQL2062N An error occcurred while accessing media "E:\sqllib\bin\db2adsm.dll"
Reason Code 406

I have not worked with an api previously so any help would be appreciated.  I
checked the dsierror.log and it keeps telling me that I it can not find the
dsm.opt file.  I have verified that my dsm.opt file is in the directory that I
defined in the dsmi_config.

Thank you,
Brenda Collins
State Farm Insurance