ADSM-L

Re: Retention Policies and Inactive Files

2000-04-10 14:59:24
Subject: Re: Retention Policies and Inactive Files
From: Bill Colwell <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 14:59:24 -0400
Terry, the date is available from the sql backup table.  Try a query like
this --

select hl_name, ll_name, date(backup_date) as bkdate, -
 date(deactivate_date) as deldate, class_name -
 from adsm.backups -
  where state = 'INACTIVE_VERSION' -
      and type = 'FILE' -
      and node_name = 'fillin_in_uppercase' -
      and filespace_name = 'fillin_case_matters' -
 > c:\sql.out

The query results will be in file c:\sql.out.  The dashes at the end of
each line are needed.  I suggest you cut and paste this to a file such as
c:\sql.in, then in a cmdline admin client say --

macro c:\sql.in

--