ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:31:35
Omar,

The way we do it is to create another server stanza in the dsm.sys file, with a
new servername and nodename but pointing to the same ADSM server address.  This
stanza then have it's own include-exclude file.

Define the new nodename to ADSM.
You then make use of the "dsmc sel "fillesystem" -se="new-adsm-server-name"
command to backup the filesystem.

Hopes this helps.

Regards
Gerrit van Zyl