ADSM-L

DB2 Management Class

2000-04-07 09:41:30
Subject: DB2 Management Class
From: Andy Carlson <andyc AT ANDYC.CARENET DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 08:41:30 -0500
I looked back in the archives, and found a thread that mentioned that
DB2 data could be put in it's own management class.  How is this done?
I have experimented with making the default management class the one I
want for DB2, and setting the filespaces in inclexcl to a different
management class, but the results are mixed.  I don't see the rebinding
occurring, and even some new test files don't seem to go to that
management class.  Thanks for any help.

Andy Carlson                             |\      _,,,---,,_
andyc AT andyc.carenet DOT org            ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_
BJC Health System                       |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'
St. Louis, Missouri                    '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)
Cat Pics: http://andyc.dyndns.org/animal.html