ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:31:35
Greetings,
    I just installed TSM 3.7.2 on two different machines, one AIX, and
the other NT.  When I go to bring up the ADMIN GUI to either one under
Netscape 4.7.2, and click the Show Events box, I get:

An error occured while connecting to ADSM, see Java Console for more
information

Nothing ever shows up in the Show Events box after that, either.
A look at the Java console reveals:

Netscape Communications Corporation -- Java 1.1.5

Type '?' for options.

Symantec Java! ByteCode Compiler Version 210.065
Copyright (C) 1996-97 Symantec Corporation
Web Console Version 1.2
Server Parameter is missing.  Please Set serverhladdress and
serverlladdress.  Aborting.
Web Console Version 1.2
Server Parameter is missing.  Please Set serverhladdress and
serverlladdress.  Aborting.

What is the deal?  I also tried it under a couple different versions of
IE and got the same result.  Has anyone else seen this, or know of a
fix?

TIA,

John Schneider

* John D. Schneider   Email: jdschn AT attglobal DOT net * Phone: 636-349-4556
* Lowery Systems, Inc.
* 1329 Horan                  Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are
* Fenton, MO 63026                   mine and mine alone.

--0__=TyLkwtRPhGbsSTxI2BV0meUhNAEbj5XlpYoahyB4htBq2GIOfClzCOax--