ADSM-L

Re: running dsmserv as a ksh co-routine

2000-04-05 17:09:41
Subject: Re: running dsmserv as a ksh co-routine
From: Bill Maloney <Bill_Maloney AT PEPBOYS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 17:09:41 -0400
Dave,

This isn't what you were asking for but I ran into a similar problem once and
implemented some simple scripts on my AIX servers to send a daily health report
of the server via sendmail to a group of people. I run this out of cron early in
the morning and late afternoon.

Here is an output of one:

The number of scratch tapes in ADSMSERVER1 is:

      13

The Tape Drive Status on ADSMSERVER1 is:

DRIVE01   Online:Yes
DRIVE02   Online:Yes
DRIVE03   Online:Yes
DRIVE04   Online:Yes

The % used of the DB on ADSMSERVER1 is:

16.6

The % used of the LOG on ADSMSERVER1 is:

0.0

"Frost, Dave" <dave.frost AT GUARDIANIT DOT COM> on 04/05/2000 10:47:00 AM