ADSM-L

Re: ADSM/Magstar 3570 Question

2000-04-05 15:01:45
Subject: Re: ADSM/Magstar 3570 Question
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 15:01:45 -0400
Move Data doesn't trigger expiration / reclamation.

Update Storage *storage-pool-name* Reclaim=xx  will potentially cause the
reclamation threshold (for that stg pool) to move & thereby trigger reclamation.

rtm (Admin Guide) on expiration & reclamation.

You can also trigger expiration manually with Expire Inventory.

Glen Hattrup
Tivoli Storage Manager
Server Development Team

Steven P Roder <tkssteve AT REXX.ACSU.BUFFALO DOT EDU>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on