ADSM-L

Re: Scheduled event takes 2-3 minutes to start. Why?

2000-04-04 10:09:07
Subject: Re: Scheduled event takes 2-3 minutes to start. Why?
From: Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 07:09:07 -0700
Issue a q status
look for a setting under schedule randomization percentage
If that number is greater than 0, then this is the reason for the delay in
schedule start.
If you have a lot of node associated with a schedule, then it is a good idea to
use
randomization. It will prevent them all from attempting to start at the same
time.

On Tuesday, April 04, 2000 6:13 AM, Lindsay Morris [SMTP:lmorris AT OPENMIC DOT
COM]