ADSM-L

Oggetto: Re: Oggetto: FW: Oggetto: FW: Onsite Merge Script

2000-04-04 05:37:20
From: Alessio Prodon <aprodon AT CENTROGESTIONE.G-NET DOT IT>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 11:37:20 +0200
HI!!!
Thanks to Bill Slaughter, the problem (see below) is solved.
Alessio Prodon

"Slaughter, Bill" <BillSlaughter AT TUPPERWARE DOT COM> il 03/04/2000 20.27.21

Per favore, rispondere a "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

Per:  ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Cc:    (ccr: Alessio Prodon/Centro di Gestione/G-Net/IT)

The SQL select statement is case sensitive.

Change your 'devc3570' to 'DEVC3570'.

By the way for my first run I would bump up the 20 to 90 or higher.

You will be "merging" all tapes that are greater then 20% reclaimable.

You could also place a shell script "exit" after the tapes are selected and
printed out.

Bill