ADSM-L

Re: 3570 libraries

2000-04-03 14:08:38
Subject: Re: 3570 libraries
From: Jason Phebus <phebus AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 14:08:38 -0400
No, it's not mandatory, but it sure does help.  Unfortunately the smaller
3570's don't come standard with barcode readers, but
you can order them. You'll just have to label the cartridges explicitly and
you won't be able to take advantage of the
quickness of reading barcodes (even though ADSM occasionally ignores the
fact that it can read barcodes for certain
operations).

Jason Phebus
Workbench Services
phebus AT us.ibm DOT com