ADSM-L

FW: Mix up!

2000-04-01 13:16:26
Subject: FW: Mix up!
From: Gerald Wichmann <gwichmann AT SANSIA DOT COM>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 10:16:26 -0800
Mr. Smith went to the Doctor's office to collect his wife's test
results.
Receptionist: "I'm sorry, sir, but there has been a bit of a mix-up and
we
have a problem. When we sent the samples from your wife to the lab, the
samples from another Mrs. Smith were sent as well and we are now
uncertain
which one is your wife's. Frankly, that's either bad or terrible."
Mr. Smith: "What do you mean?"
Receptionist: "Well, one Mrs. Smith has tested positive for Alzheimer's
disease and the other for AIDS.  We cannot tell which is your wife."
Mr. Smith: "That's terrible!  What am I supposed to do now?"
Receptionist: "The doctor recommends that you drop your wife off in the
middle of town and if she finds her way home, don't sleep with her.