ADSM-L

Re: TSM 3.7 and OFM 6.2

2000-03-31 11:16:16
Subject: Re: TSM 3.7 and OFM 6.2
From: Kevin Corning-Hyman <kcorning AT MHC DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 11:16:16 -0500
Mike,
OFM does not support Netware v5 NSS volumes, yet.  This was supposed to be
available Q4 last year.  We're still waiting, too.  Here is what I received
from St. Bernard on 3/7/00:

St. Bernard Software is enhancing Open File Manager to support NSS, Novell's
new file system on NetWare 5.x.  We are in discussions with Novell on their
development schedule, as well, since NSS is still a rapidly changing product
under development itself.  The release of St. Bernard Software's NSS
solution is contingent on Novell completing development of NSS.
Consequently, St. Bernard Software cannot establish a release date for its
NSS support.  Please remain in contact with your St. Bernard Sales
Representative who will keep you up-to-date on the latest information.

Kevin Corning-Hyman
Information Center Consultant
Munson Medical Center
Traverse City, MI 49684