ADSM-L

Re: MKSYSB Failure After TSM Install

2000-03-30 12:30:57
Subject: Re: MKSYSB Failure After TSM Install
From: "Morris.Marshael" <Morris.Marshael AT MCCG DOT ORG>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 12:30:57 -0500
Also check to see that rmt0 is available with the command:      lsdev -Cc
tape
Marshael Morris                 morris.marshael AT mccg DOT org
<mailto:morris.marshael AT mccg DOT org>
Medical Center of Central Georgia       Phone: (912) 633-2160
353 First Street Suite 200              Fax:    (912) 633-1546
Macon, Georgia 31201