ADSM-L

Re: 3590B-->3590E Conversion

2000-03-30 11:58:04
Subject: Re: 3590B-->3590E Conversion
From: Eliza Lau <lau AT VTCAT.CC.VT DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:58:04 -0500
What problems did you have after the migration and how did you fix them?
We are also thinking of upgrading the four 3590B1A drives in the 3494 to
3590E.

Thanks.
 Eliza Lau
 Eliza Lau
 Virginia Tech Computing Center                email : eliza.lau AT vt DOT edu
 Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University
 1700 Pratt Drive
 Blacksburg VA 24060                           phone : (540) 231-9399