ADSM-L

Re: hp surestore dat24x6 autoloader

2000-03-30 04:43:05
Subject: Re: hp surestore dat24x6 autoloader
From: Walter Ridderhof <Walter.Ridderhof AT MAIL.ING DOT NL>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:43:05 +0000
     Yu,

     shamed to admit but I have configured the HP's on both AIX and NT ADSM
     configurations (only for test guys, honest).

     If working under NT kan you see the library from the ADSM swiss knife
     devices window ? If not is the adsmscsi device running.
     Note the device name lb?.?.?.? in the device window is this the same
     name you're using in the def libr definition ?
     If this doesn't help, how about scsi cables and termination ?

     regards Walter Ridderhof