ADSM-L

Novell NDS or Bare-Metal recovery.

2000-03-29 20:06:31
Subject: Novell NDS or Bare-Metal recovery.
From: daniel thompson <TheDormouse AT EXCITE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 17:06:31 -0800
Hello,

  Do any of you have a procedure that you have tested that satisfactorily
backs up and recovers the NDS on Netware 5.

  Also, one the covers Bare-Metal recovery would be great.

  I am aware of the existing redbook, but it is a bit dated. Also, I am
aware that the TSM manuals are helpful.

  I am just hoping that somebody may have a document that covers a tested
procedure, that they will be willing to share.

TIA,

ps. please excuse the anonymity of my e-mail id.  I work in a company that
would remark/frown upon asking for or offering assistance in a public
listserv.