ADSM-L

Re: Post Schedule server option

2000-03-29 17:06:17
Subject: Re: Post Schedule server option
From: "Price, John" <john.price AT WEYERHAEUSER DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 14:06:17 -0800
Here is what I have done to control it from the server.  Make sure that your
and " are in your client schedule.
Policy Domain Name      NT
Schedule Name   MSBKUP2300
Description     Default NT daily Backup
Action  INCREMENTAL
Options -posts="I:\sqlback\arc2tape.cmd"
Objects -
Priority        5
Start date      1999-12-28
Start time      23:00:00
Duration        5
Duration units  HOURS
Period  1
Period units    DAYS
Day of Week     ANY
Expiration      -
Last Update Date/Time   1999-12-28 09:55:53.000000
Last Update by (administrator)  PRICEJ3
Managing profile        -