ADSM-L

Re: 3590 Fibre Channel

2000-03-29 13:54:56
Subject: Re: 3590 Fibre Channel
From: "David M. Hendrix" <dmhendri AT FEDEX DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:54:56 -0600
Interesting.  I did not know IBM was OEMing pathlight.  I currently am
testing with a Crossroads but hear the pathlights have better throughput.
Since IBM will be reselling McData switches now, they should have support
for all of the components we intend on deploying.

David

"Joshua S. Bassi" <jbassi AT GLORYWORKS DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 03/29/2000
12:16:47 PM