ADSM-L

Re: ADSM server hang

2000-03-29 10:35:30
Subject: Re: ADSM server hang
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 09:35:30 -0600
A jump back to basics...
Did your operators bounce TCP/IP and not bounce ADSM ? ? ?
that sounds the most likely event with what you're seeing...
try a q opt to see if tcpip & http are still valid comm methods

once tcpip is found to be down, adsm will drop that commmethod and not
restart using it... I believe there is also a msg in the act log where it is
being dropped

Dwight