ADSM-L

ADSM V3.1 Uss client installation manual

2000-03-29 02:21:40
Subject: ADSM V3.1 Uss client installation manual
From: Christian Vanden Balck <christian.vandenbalck AT DOLMEN DOT BE>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 08:21:40 +0100
Hey everybody,
does anybody ever implemented the ADSM Unix System Services
for Os/390 V3.1 ? We are planning to run this client to backup the
USS filesystem, but we can't find a manual or redbook. Does anybody
have a manual or experiences with the implementation of this client.
Could the happy one also reply to my email-adress because I have troubles in
receiving the list-emails.

Thanks a lot,

Christian Vandenbalck -
EMAIL: christian.vandenbalck AT dolmen DOT be

Dolmen Computer Applications (http://www.dolmen.be)
Address : Edingensesteenweg 196, 1500 HALLE-Belgium
Tel. +32 2 360 10 40, Fax. +32 2 360 02 07