ADSM-L

Re: Manually starting and/or stopping Scheduler Server using the NT c ommand prompt.

2000-03-28 16:20:49
Subject: Re: Manually starting and/or stopping Scheduler Server using the NT c ommand prompt.
From: Eric Lindbeck <elindbec AT SCTCORP DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 16:20:49 -0500
Hi Dave,

Any NT service can be started/stopped at the NT command prompt using
the following:

c:\> net start "Service Name"    (This starts the service you
specify.)
c:\> net stop "Service Name"    (This stops the service you specify.)

For a listing of what services are running, just enter:
c:\> net start
or go into the Services Control Panel to see the names for all
services available on your machine.

Hope this helps,
Eric Lindbeck
SCT