ADSM-L

Re: Scheduler Install Problem on Terminal Server

2015-10-04 17:32:30
Subject: Re: Scheduler Install Problem on Terminal Server
From: Doug Thorneycroft [mailto:dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
I have the scheduler running on two terminal server machines and had no
problem
with either.
1. Are you running the dsmcutil from the command prompt?
2. Is DSMCSVC.EXE in the same directory as DSMCUTIL.EXE
3. Are you making the directory containing these files the active directory?
    ie.   cd\g:\win32app\ibm\adsm\baclient
           dsmcutil install [rest of command line]