ADSM-L

Re: Backing up DB

2000-03-24 12:17:27
Subject: Re: Backing up DB
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 11:17:27 -0600
did you define the 8mm drive as a manual library ? ? ?
tsm: TTCSTG02>q library

    Library Name: MANULIBR
    Library Type: MANUAL
          Device:
Private Category:
Scratch Category:
External Manager:
          Shared: No

tsm: TTCSTG02>q drive f=d

                                Library Name: MANULIBR
                                  Drive Name: MANUDR00
                                 Device Type: 8MM
                                      Device: /dev/mt0
                                     ON LINE: Yes
                                 ACS DriveId:
                                Allocated to:
              Last Update by (administrator): ZDEC23
                       Last Update Date/Time: 01/15/98   10:22:23
Cleaning Frequency (Gigabytes/ASNEEDED/NONE): NONE

and make sure mt0 is available and not rmt0...

Dwight