ADSM-L

[no subject]

2000-03-23 16:34:54
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 15:34:54 -0600
NOw what ever performance you are seeing, there is a new option with TSM 3.7
of
        resourceutilization [1-10]
exists under unix clients and I'd guess exists under NT clients even though
I haven't checked specifically YET.
This allows for multi-processes for backup activity...  initial tests
earlier today showed this would yield a great increase in performance (ie a
major decrease in wall clock time for a scheduled incremental)
I'll be doing specific tests next week for more exact numbers over a single
thread incremental

later,
      Dwight