ADSM-L

Re: Archive Question

2000-03-22 16:45:49
Subject: Re: Archive Question
From: Bill Maloney <Bill_Maloney AT PEPBOYS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 16:45:49 -0500
Dave,

Maximum Size Threshold: No Limit

Bill

Steve Bennett <steve_bennett AT ADMIN.STATE.AK DOT US> on 03/22/2000 04:25:24 PM

 To:      ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

 cc:      (bcc: Bill Maloney/SSC/US/PepBoys)

Bill,

When the disk storage pool was defined there is a setting of max file
size. Any file being backed up or archived that is larger than that
limit will go to the next storage pool which is likely tape. Offhand I
don't know if there is a default value. Query your disk storage pool to
see what the setting is and adjust as needed.

--
Steve Bennett, (907) 465-5783
Steve Bennett, (907) 465-5783