ADSM-L

Re: Autodelete of SQL backups

2000-03-22 09:11:55
Subject: Re: Autodelete of SQL backups
From: William R Zehnder <wzehnder AT JCPENNEY DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 08:11:55 -0600
Thanks, thats what I did wrong.  Question, I created the new mgmt class and
last nights incremental is bound to that class, but the other inactive backups
are still bound to the old mgmt class.  Is there a way to rebind them to the
new mgmt class, or do they have to age off according to the retain only
parameter of the old mgmt class?

--
Cordially,
Cordially,