ADSM-L

Re: Fail to Schedule Daily Tape Checkin

2000-03-21 14:26:56
Subject: Re: Fail to Schedule Daily Tape Checkin
From: Rik Foote <Rik_Foote AT WESTPACTRUST.CO DOT NZ>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 07:26:56 +1200
Not True!!!

I schedule two CHECKIN commands every day for each of our two 10-slot SCSI
libraries:

CHECKIN LIBV STKR0 SEARCH=YES STATUS=SCRATCH
and
CHECKIN LIBV STKR0 SEARCH=YES STATUS=PRIVATE

as administrative command schedules on the server.

I am running ADSM 3.1.2.1, so I hope its not a 'feature' I can expect to
encounter when upgrading?

Rik Foote
WestpacTrust, New Zealand

"Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU> on 22/03/2000 06:26:57