ADSM-L

export node - lotus notes agent

2000-03-21 06:36:40
Subject: export node - lotus notes agent
From: Michael Hack <hackmich AT MAINSTOR DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 12:36:40 +0100
Hi All,

We have ADSM 3.1.2.50 on NT 4.0 SP4.

When we export 5 'normal' nodes (15 filespaces) and 1 small lotus notes
agent, we have no problem (60 GB in 11 hours).

But an export for large lotus notes agent (many filespaces) does not work
correct.

The process starts, a tape is mount into a drive, the database works (leds
of the Compaq-disks flashing).
About 30 hours it is the same status of this process.
We can not cancel the export process, we have to reboot the ADSM Server.

Has anybody an idea, why the export of large lotus notes agent does not
work?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Michael