ADSM-L

Re: ADSM 3.1.2.20 Server Startup Error

2000-03-18 10:49:11
Subject: Re: ADSM 3.1.2.20 Server Startup Error
From: Steven P Roder <tkssteve AT REXX.ACSU.BUFFALO DOT EDU>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 10:49:11 -0500
On Fri, 17 Mar 2000, Kelly Lipp wrote:
> I'm getting an ANR9999D tbundo.c (256): Error 20 followed by an ANR7837S
> TBUNDO012 Error.  This manifests itself as follows: restore the db, start
> the server, everything fine.  Halt the server and try to restart it, and I
> get these errors.

Mine happened on 3.1.2.42, and after the restore db, and can restart the
server Ok.  However, the error returned on one of the two servers that I
got this on.  I have since run auditdb fix=yes detail=yes on both, as they
are small DB's.  In one case, the audit fixed a problem, in the other, it
did not report any trouble.  The one that audit "fixed" was the one that
died twice.

Steve Roder, University at Buffalo
VM Systems Programmer
UNIX Systems Administrator (Solaris and AIX)
ADSM Administrator
(tkssteve AT buffalo DOT edu | (716)645-3564 |
http://ubvm.cc.buffalo.edu/~tkssteve)