ADSM-L

backing up Netware via NT ANS1134E

2000-03-17 17:41:54
Subject: backing up Netware via NT ANS1134E
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 14:41:54 -0800
I have a user that doesn't want to install TCP/IP on a Netware 3 system
and so he wants to backup the netware drives by way of Win NT4
And I won't install IPX services on my AIX ADSM box.  ... sigh !

So a manual backup (dsmc i) of the filesystems works ok but schedule
services gets:

 ANS1134E drive is an invalid drive specification.

and the netware drives are not backed up like the nt filespaces.

Any suggestions??   thanks
                             joe.f.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley