ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:32:29
ADSMer's
        What do you know about HSM for NT?  We are wondering about the
following.

What will make it work (i.e. 3rd party product, native TSM or both)?

When will it be released for NT4.0 and/or NT2000?

        We have heard that the product will be available first from a =
3rd
party
vendor and then later from Tivoli.  We also heard that if you purchase =
the
3rd party product there will be no upgrade discount to move to Tivoli's
version once it comes out.  Has anyone heard this as well.

        I believe that there have been many mixed and misunderstood =
messages
about
this and I would really urge IBM to clarify this for those of us in the =
NT
environment.

Thanks,
        Kyle