ADSM-L

Re: Database growing too fast !!!

2000-03-15 11:07:43
Subject: Re: Database growing too fast !!!
From: "Jason Morgan - I.T." <Jason.Morgan AT BLAENAU-GWENT.GOV DOT UK>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 16:07:43 -0000
The problem we had with an excessively growing rapidly was unecessary files
being incrementaly backed up.

We were doing off-line archives of our ORACLE databases as well as
incrementally backup up the datafiles !!!. However an tailored
include.exclude file soon solved this.

Also , are you regularly running expire inventory ?

Cheers

Jason Morgan
B.G.C.B.C