ADSM-L

Re: Lotus Notes Connect Agent

2000-03-15 10:44:55
Subject: Re: Lotus Notes Connect Agent
From: Bill Sherrill <billsh AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 10:44:55 -0500
Joyce,

    You might have already used this but there is a manual  "ADSMConnect
Agent for Lotus Notes on Windows NT Instalation and User's Guide".  Install
the connect agent, and there are several environment variables that you
have to setup.  To verify that everything is available you can set up a
command file similar to the lnsched.cmd in Chapter 6.  I created up one
with everything except the dsmnotes exec and then entered dsmc so that I
could contact the server and make sure that I had the option files set up
right.  There is even an example schedule that can be set up on the server
as well as how to set up the services.  This manual is downloadable from
the Tivoli storage site.

Good Luck,
Bill Sherrill
AIC