ADSM-L

Re: Oracle Agent and Archivelogs

2000-03-14 03:10:15
Subject: Re: Oracle Agent and Archivelogs
From: Herfried Abel <ha7 AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 09:10:15 +0100
Ray,
the way we do this is within a script:
1 step ) we run rman with report obsolete redundancy = NUMBER;
and create a file from the output
2) take the output file from step 1, read out the backuppieces and call
rman with change backuppiece PIECENAME delete;

If you want I can mail you this AIX ksh-script

herfried

Ray Baughman <rbaughman AT NATIONALMACHINERY DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on
13.03.2000
20:14:40