ADSM-L

adsm and ONBAR

2000-03-13 10:59:25
Subject: adsm and ONBAR
From: "CANNAM, CYNTHIA L (SBCSI)" <CC5657 AT MOMAIL.SBC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 09:59:25 -0600
To all:

A few months ago, there was a discussion thread concerning some problems
experienced with ONBAR when the ADSM client was upgraded to V3.1.0.7x.
Apparently there was some controversy about what vendor (IBM/Tivoli or
Informix) was actually responsible for fixing the problem with the XBSA or
LIBXAPI.a shared files/libraries. Someone suggested back-leveling the
current XSBA to a previous version (didn't say which version) as a
work-around, but I wanted to know whether this problem is actually repaired
in the V3.1.0.8 client version or not. Inevitably, several clients running
ONBAR and recently upgraded to HP client version V3.1.0.7 have suddenly
exhibited these problems, and I can find no other solution since we're not
ready to move to TSM on this platform.

Thanks much!

Cindy Cannam

Cynthia L. (Cindy) Cannam, MBA
Midrange Planning/TSM Technical Support
Systems Manager/SBC Services, Inc.
(314)340-0722 office
(314)879-1696 pager
(314)340-0992 fax
Nearly Native Floridian Freezing in the Midwest