ADSM-L

3.7.1 NT client and open files

2000-03-09 07:23:43
Subject: 3.7.1 NT client and open files
From: "Magura, Curtis" <curtis.magura AT LMCO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 07:23:43 -0500
Posted a question a couple of days ago regarding 3.7.1 on NT clients having
trouble with open files. From some offline notes with other folks on the
list found there was an APAR open.

Just downloaded 3.7.1.06 and installed on my machine. Backup ran to
completion while I was using the machine and had files open. The readme does
mention fixing backing up open files along some other things that have been
mentioned on the list.

Still in fixtest status but so far it looks promising.

ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/patches/client/
<ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/patches/client
/>

Curt Magura
Lockheed Martin
Enterprise Information Systems