ADSM-L

Re: Question about Virtualmountpoint

2000-03-08 18:23:49
Subject: Re: Question about Virtualmountpoint
From: Steve Harris <steveh AT WESLEY.COM DOT AU>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 09:23:49 +1000
Juan,

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking for but,
I have a 2 node cluster, one of which is also the ADSM server.  The tape library
is scsi attached to one node only.
I have 3 clients defined, one for node A non-shared resource, one for node B
non-shared resource and one for the shared resource. The shared resource backup
is driven from the scheduling function that is within the shared application.

Both dsm.sys files have the same stanza for the shared client. Other ADSM files
are on shared disk.

Is this the sort of config that you are looking for?

Steve Harris
AIX/ADSM/Oracle/HACMP Guy
The Wesley Hospital, Brisbane Australia

Juan Obando <jobando AT MH.GOB DOT SV> on 09/03/2000 07:42:03