ADSM-L

Re: 3494 Library in pause/intervention state

2000-03-07 08:16:35
Subject: Re: 3494 Library in pause/intervention state
From: Scott Fluegge <sfluegge AT VENATORGROUP DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 08:16:35 -0500
We have had similar problems with our 3494 ATL...  The best fix we came up with
was to use the built in SNMP function of the 3494 and route its messages to
Netview (our SNMP monitor) which is watched 'round the clock.  That way we are
made aware of interventions as soon as they occur...

Scott

Eric Winters <ewinters AT AU1.IBM DOT COM> on 03/06/2000 10:16:06 PM