ADSM-L

Re: TSM 3.7.1 Nt Clients???

2000-03-03 17:54:40
Subject: Re: TSM 3.7.1 Nt Clients???
From: Len Boyle <SNOLEN AT VM.SAS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 17:54:40 EST
In article <613EA0A4FEACD211AC340000F89CCD000317FB2F AT emss09m02.ems.lmco DOT
com>,
"Magura, Curtis" <curtis.magura AT LMCO DOT COM> says:

>Gary,
>
> Do you have a PMR number for this? Does look to be a problem. I played
>around with a couple of directories and sure enough everytime I backup up a
>directory that has files in use the session crashes. Point to a dir that I
>know isn't in use and the backup runs fine.

IBMLINK shows that the APAR IC26269has been opened for this problem.
We also have been seeing it on the one client that we have running
tsm 3.7.1 on nt 4.0.
Lets hope the tsm folks can have this fixed soon.
/len