ADSM-L

Re: ADSM ODBC and PowerBuilder 7.0

2015-10-04 17:32:29
Subject: Re: ADSM ODBC and PowerBuilder 7.0
From: EXT James Thompson [mailto:mezron AT HOTMAIL DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
What version is your ODBC driver.  There was a problem with the 3.7
ODBC driver.  You can get the latest from

ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/cli
ent/v3r7/Windows/i386/LATEST/single/

Have you tried a different product to connect to the adsm database  (i.e.
microsoft access, lotus approach, etc..)?