ADSM-L

AW: A simple backup question

2000-03-01 10:23:02
Subject: AW: A simple backup question
From: Michael Bartl <michael.bartl AT ZENTRALE.ADAC DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 16:23:02 +0100
Joyce,
as long as you don't have excluded any necessary objects in your
include/exclude table, all data should be backed up fine, so check the
incl/excl file.
Then as a second step check if all filespaces of your server are in the
backup. Our system guys some months ago put up a new data partition in an
NT-server (drive E:) and we only had defined C: and D: in ADSM, so we got no
errors and no backup...
You can check this by starting the BA-client and then you should see all
filespaces.

Good luck,
regards Michael
--