ADSM-L

Re: HSM disaster!

2000-03-01 10:15:56
Subject: Re: HSM disaster!
From: "Mauro M. TINELLI" <Mauro.TINELLI AT ST DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 16:15:56 +0100
Henk,

        I probably shouldn't even speak since I haven't HSM. But I always
thought that the whole scope of HSM is to allow you to have bigger (say
virtual) FSs. I think that a restore operation HAS TO restore only stubs,
the migrations of files occurs only if you have HSM up and running!  ...
which seems to be exactly the contrary of what you are saying!?

Mauro, STM