ADSM-L

Re: ANS1311E Server out of data storage space

2000-02-28 15:17:28
Subject: Re: ANS1311E Server out of data storage space
From: Frederic Landreville <landrefl AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 21:17:28 +0100
Hello All,

I found an open problem with your symptoms. The fix should be in TSM 3.7.2.
for NT Client and this should be available any day.
The work around solution is to put SKIPNTREMISSIONS=YES in the servers
DSP.OPT file, but in doing this you will not save the NT permissions.
You could make a test -  change the node name, set the value above in the
DSP.OPT and try a save to see if it works, if it does then we know the fix
will solve the problem,  otherwise I will have to open a new call.
I will try and call you later,
Steve ...............
IBM Suisse
48, avenue Giuseppe Motta
1211 GENEVE 2

tel. +41 22 918 4186
fax +41 22 918 4331
internet: mann AT ch.ibm DOT com

Frederic Landreville    email: landrefl AT yahoo DOT com
Lead Technical Analyst --- Yahoo Messenger Id: LANDREFL
J.T. International S.A. Geneva Branch
14, Chemin Rieu CH-1211 Geneva 17 Switzerland
Tel: +41-22-703-0323 Fax: +41-22-703-0324

"FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION. It comes bundled with the software."