ADSM-L

Re: Patrol Knowledge Modul for *SM

2000-02-24 12:45:25
Subject: Re: Patrol Knowledge Modul for *SM
From: Richard Taft <Rich.Taft AT RICOH-USA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 12:45:25 -0500
I am using patrol for Unix.   I got the Patrol for ADSM KM from a german company
called CONTIX.   had alot of problems getting it up and running.   seems their
copy/license protection worked so well that it keeped the KM from working at
all.

Rich Taft

Paul Zarnowski <vkm AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU> on 02/24/2000 11:07:28 AM