ADSM-L

Re: Question - How can Icount files and MB currently under ADSM/T SM?

2000-02-21 16:31:54
Subject: Re: Question - How can Icount files and MB currently under ADSM/T SM?
From: "Mauro Jr, Frank" <Frank.MauroJr AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 16:31:54 -0500
Here is a SQL command I use every month which reports on the amount of data
stored (in MB) and the number of files backed up by ADSM per server:

select node_name, sum(logical_mb) as Data_In_MB, sum(num_files) as
Num_of_files
from occupancy group by node_name order by node_name asc

I would then download the data to your PC and using Excel (or whatever other
tool you like) you can sum up the total.

I stored the data in Microsoft Access so I track the usage of ADSM per
server on a monthly basis.

Frank Mauro
 Liberty Mutual
 COS - ADSM