ADSM-L

Re: Trouble with IBM MAGSTAR 3570MP Lib. and ADSM

2000-02-21 16:37:26
Subject: Re: Trouble with IBM MAGSTAR 3570MP Lib. and ADSM
From: "Andres Bonil V." <abonil AT JAVERIANA.EDU DOT CO>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 16:37:26 -0500
What you need to do is to install the following package:

  Fileset                      Level  State  Description
  Atape.driver               3.1.1.0    C    IBM AIX Enhanced Tape and Me
Atape.driver               3.1.1.0    C    IBM AIX Enhanced Tape and Medium
                                             Changer Device Driver

Be sure you have the correct adress configured.

--
ANDRES BONIL V.
ANDRES BONIL V.