ADSM-L

DRM Network Adapters Selection

2000-02-21 06:08:43
Subject: DRM Network Adapters Selection
From: Cpx SAMI <cpx_sami AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 03:08:43 -0800
During the DRM configuration, if I have two identical
network adapters, how can I specify which one is for
DRM backups?

Initially, DRM only detects and configure correctly
one of the network adapters (maximum interrupt level)
but the adapter detected is not connected to the
correct network. Is the other adapter which is
connected in the correct network.

How can I switch the DRM configuration between the two
adapters?

Thanks a lot.

Alex