ADSM-L

Re: What's the best way to uncollocate?

2000-02-17 16:47:34
Subject: Re: What's the best way to uncollocate?
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 16:47:34 -0500
I might suggest doing your move data back to a disk storage pool if you have
a large enough one.
You can run as many as you have tape drives and since these tapes probably
only have very little data it shouldn't take up much of your diskpool...
You could get a list of the filling volumes and run a little script that
keeps 2 or 3 or however many you wish, move data's running
or just toss'em all in and let resource sharing deal with it
I've run'em both ways...
later,
        Dwight