ADSM-L

Re: db2 and adsm

2000-02-17 08:34:48
Subject: Re: db2 and adsm
From: Brenda Collins <brenda.collins.h64a AT STATEFARM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 07:34:48 -0600
You will need to use the ADSM API to interface with DB2.There are various
Redbooks that will describe this process.
IBM DB2 for AIX & SAP R/3 Admin Guide
Windows NT Backup & Recovery with ADSM
Managing VLDB Using DB2 UDB EEE
Using ADSM to Backup Databases

From: O1=INET00/C=US/A=IBMX400/P=STATEFARM/DD.RFC-822=ADSM-L\@VM.MARIST.EDU on
02/17/2000 03:55:12 AM
To:   ADSM-L
cc:
Subject:  db2 and adsm

Hi,

We have a client who is intending to implement ibm's db2 for nt (udb), and
has asked us if we can back this up through adsm.

There is no connect agent for this available, but is there an in-built
interface to adsm within db2 ?

tia

dave

The information contained in this email is confidential
The information contained in this email is confidential
and intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited. Guardian will
accept no responsibility or liability in respect to this
email other than to the addressee.

notify us immediately by telephone at 44 (0) 1932835900
or by email.