ADSM-L

Re: NT Clustering with ADSM

2000-02-16 21:15:39
Subject: Re: NT Clustering with ADSM
From: "France, Don (Pace)" <don.france-eds AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 20:15:39 -0600
We've been running a cluster since December, using 3.1.0.7 -- works just
fine, provided you CAREFULLY follow ALL the "readme" instructions,
especially the APAR fix about how to use dsmcutil for the service
definitions (I forgot that one and fail-over didn't work, so re-asserted the
service definition with the added parms and everything was fine, life is
good!)

Don France

Technical Architect, P.A.C.E.
San Jose, CA